MixRank, an early stage, Y Combinator backed startup that sells SaaS sales intelligence software is looking to hire our first internal recruiter. As a core member of our small team, you will take the lead on growing our engineering and sales team. You will have significant freedom to design and implement a talent acquisition program from the ground up to build our team. This position is based in our San Francisco office in the heart of SOMA, a couple blocks from Caltrain and AT&T Park.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop a systematic hiring process and implement it across all roles we are hiring for.
- Be responsible for sourcing passive and active candidates from a variety of inbound and outbound channels.
- Screen and qualify inbound candidates and manage the hiring pipeline.
- Assist with onboarding new employees and preparing training material.
- Attend events and conferences and network with prospective candidates.
- Evangelize our company values and culture to prospective applicants.
WHAT YOU GET
- Competitive base salary and significant performance-based bonuses. If you get results, you will make more than you do now.
- High quality health, vision, and dental insurance. We pay 100% of the premium.
- Flexible schedule and vacation policy.
- Catered lunch twice a week and lots of snacks in the office.
- Transit benefits to cover the cost of your commute.
- Opportunity for equity.
WHAT WE WANT
- 1-2 years experience as a recruiting coordinator, technical recruiter, or similar talent acquisition role.
- Experience building a team in a fast-growing startup environment.
- A substantial understanding of current technology trends and web development stacks. You don’t have to know how to code, but you should speak the language.
- Familiarity with sourcing techniques and ATS systems.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- An independent streak and ability to self-manage and prioritize effectively.
- Degree from a 4 year university.
MixRank uses data-driven technology to solve the #1 problem for salespeople: discovering and contacting qualified leads. We are profitable, growing more than 3X a year, and have over 100 enterprise customers including Google, Twitter, Optimizely, and AdRoll. Our investors include Y Combinator, 500 Startups, and Mark Cuban. Our office is centrally located in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood, and is accessible to public transit via Muni or Caltrain. MixRank is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We see diversity as a competitive advantage, and actively encourage applicants from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to apply.