We’re currently seeking a software engineer in the area of UI development. Key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Create elegant, testable, and maintainable software
- Contribute to the design of the UI and the architectural implementation of complex workflows
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Production experience creating single page applications using backbone.js or other Model-View templating libraries (like Angular.js or Ember.js)
- Experience implementing CSS with Sass or LESS
- Experience running unit tests, deployment scripts, and other tools with utilities like Grunt.js and Phantom.js
MediaMath is a global technology company that's leading the movement to revolutionize traditional marketing and empowering marketers to unleash the power of goal-based marketing at scale, transparently across the enterprise. Our platform - TerminalOne Marketing Operating System - handles billions of transactions every hour and hundreds of millions of internet users every day, which means every solution must be built to scale. Our breakthroughs create new marketplaces and solve long-standing problems in an industry that is constantly evolving. Our engineers are building the leading technology platform to power the new digital marketing ecosystem, and we are looking for driven, curious innovators to join our team. In achieving their duties and responsibilities, MediaMath employees embody the Math Values of SPACE: Scalable Innovation, Performance, Accountability, Collaboration, and Empowerment.