Based in New York with 12 locations across five continents, MediaMath develops digital marketing technology and offers deep industry expertise, enabling marketers to connect with consumers individually and at scale across the entirety of the world’s digital media. MediaMath’s TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™ enables marketers to customize their own technology infrastructure and leverage their data and industry data in the planning, execution, optimization and analysis of digital marketing programs, resulting in smarter decisions that grow their business. Powering the operations for thousands of marketers, including those representing 55% of the Fortune 100, TerminalOne enables its users to drive transformative business results across the entire digital ecosystem.
You want to help us develop the best technical documentation, tutorials, reference materials, and educational materials possible to support the MediaMath Technology Platform and its users.
- Work as a part of the engineering team to document new features and products.
- Work on technical content for the MediaMath developer portal
- Develop and maintain new documentation and other technical materials to support users of the MediaMath APIs
- Organize complex information in easy to understand documents, tutorials, and reference material.
- Review and edit documentation and specifications from other engineers and Technical Writers.
- Flexiblity. You are comfortable joining a small team, where you’ll be responsible for writing and maintaining documentation for a variety of products and services to support many different kinds of users.
- Experience writing clear and concise technical and sample documentation for complex topics.
- Familiarity with the design and development of RESTful APIs as well as web development tools and practices.
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate the function and behavior of code.
- Experience organizing, structuring, and maintaining large bodies of documentation.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with markup formats such as Markdown.
- You’re technically inclined and curious, and are comfortable working closely with, and understanding the language and concerns of, software engineers, administrators, and application developers.
- You’re interested in APIs, software development, and open source are great and want to contribute to the building of great technology.
MediaMath is a global technology company that’s leading the movement to revolutionize traditional marketing and empowering marketers to unleash the
MediaMath is a global technology company that's leading the movement to revolutionize traditional marketing and empowering marketers to unleash the power of goal-based marketing at scale, transparently across the enterprise. Our platform - TerminalOne Marketing Operating System - handles billions of transactions every hour and hundreds of millions of internet users every day, which means every solution must be built to scale. Our breakthroughs create new marketplaces and solve long-standing problems in an industry that is constantly evolving. Our engineers are building the leading technology platform to power the new digital marketing ecosystem, and we are looking for driven, curious innovators to join our team. In achieving their duties and responsibilities, MediaMath employees embody the Math Values of SPACE: Scalable Innovation, Performance, Accountability, Collaboration, and Empowerment.