1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, modern furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Spark Capital, and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com and Twitter.
1stdibs is seeking a Marketplace Trust Associate. This is a cross-disciplinary position that requires exceptional judgment, well-developed critical thinking and communication skills, and the ability to excel in ambiguous and quickly changing situations
In this position you will:
- Execute and help to refine fraud prevention activities
- Review and respond to customer disputes and dealer policy violations
- Educate and train dealers and internal teams on 1stdibs policies and procedures
- Contribute to the development of policies and features aimed at building marketplace trust for both buyers and sellers, directly impacting the success of the marketplace
- Develop and execute internal and external processes for policy enforcement
If this sounds exciting to you, and you think the below describes you, please apply:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional judgment and critical thinking skills
- Can perform at a high level in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves and help attitude
- Have a BA/BS degree
These are positive factors, but not requirements:
- Experience with luxury goods
- Fraud prevention, risk management, or e-commerce experience
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, modern furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.