Hired is transforming the way industry-leading companies hire top tech and sales talent. Through our two-sided curated marketplace, we empower candidates to navigate the difficulties and demands of the job search effortlessly, efficiently, and effectively. Over the last two years, we’ve expanded our platform to thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies, raising $33MM in funding from top venture capital firms and opening offices in cities from LA to New York to London along the way.
You’ll be an early member of a product team building a game changing product. You’ll have ownership over a large piece of the product and drive strategy, roadmap, user research, release, metrics, and iteration. We’re a small, nimble, and fast moving team so you’ll have your hands in a bit of everything.
- Work with our design team to build beautiful, effective products
- Drive product development with engineering to ship your ideas
- Manage communication across stakeholders company-wide
- Define product metrics and analyze results
- Manage user research to learn about our candidate and employer users
- 2+ years real world experience in building products using Ruby on Rails
- Experience in using scripting languages to build and validate new ideas and tools
- Experience building tools or solutions for advertising both SEO and SEM
- Good knowledge in SQL and relational databases like PostGresSQL
- Experience integrating different tools and APIs like Marketo, Salesforce, Twilio etc is a bonus
- Passion for learning new technologies fast
Hired is a two-sided, curated marketplace that connects the world's knowledge workers to the best opportunities in an efficient, effective, and easy-to-use manner. We believe recruiting should be transparent, unbiased, and that the talent should be in control. Our one week “auctions” provide our users with multiple upfront offers from vetted companies and support from an internal talent advocate team dedicated to ensuring a smooth and successful process. Users that take a job through Hired are given a $2,000 hiring bonus as a token of our appreciation.