VISANOW is an award winning tech company, globally impacting the immigration process. Our patented online platform paves the way for individuals to streamline immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applications, and allows organizations to hire talent from around the world with ease and transparency.
VISANOW offers a fun, fast-paced work environment that focuses on hiring smart, driven individuals who strive to be difference makers. Are you seeking a rewarding position that impacts lives daily? Read on.
The Marketing Operations Associate plays key role on the marketing team. They will define, develop, and direct the marketing operations of all demand generation campaigns for new customer acquisition and upsell/cross-sell, including analytics and reporting. The Marketing Operations Manager lives at the intersection of marketing, technology, and business process.
- Leverage marketing automation and sales/marketing technology to help the team achieve smart “customer-obsessed” engagements
- Refine and advance strategy for assessing impact of marketing programs through development of standard and custom reports, KPIs, dashboards and processes to track progress and improve marketing effectiveness
- Capture and replicate best practices across the global organization, drive compliance and increase productivity within business units
- Manage internal stakeholders in execution of marketing campaigns set-up within the department’s marketing automation platform (MAP), Eloqua; serve as the primary marketing automation admin
- Collaborate with sales and demand generation to manage, measure and optimize all aspects of the lead pipeline, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of high quality leads
- Work with marketing team to extend the reach of marketing automation impact (e.g. pipeline acceleration, lead nurturing, customer retention)
- Recommend new systems and outline workflow processes to increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization
- Implement, manage, train on, document and execute our marketing technology, automation and email communication tools to integrate with CRM (Salesforce) to maintain an engaged, informed and gratified funnel of customers
- Manage the marketing database, including cleansing, establishing control mechanisms for regulating touch frequency with the database, and meeting opt-out requirements, global CAN-SPAM regulations
- 4+ years’ experience working with demand generation, lifecycle management, marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo, etc) and CRM applications (Salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to comprehend complex marketing and business processes and/or technical information and communicate them clearly at all levels of the organization
- Experience running enterprise-class marketing campaigns, in particular, demand generation and direct marketing with offers such as webcasts, ebooks, virtual conferences, etc.
- Strong experience with running virtual/cross-functional teams focused on specific goals/outcomes, able to be effective in a highly matrixed environment
- Superior organizational and communication skills; ability to prepare and deliver presentations, interact with sales/executive management, and massage content to suite specific targets
- Ability to assess risks, dependencies, and identify mitigation strategies
- Experience with project management software (VersionOne)
- Strong working knowledge of lead nurturing and development and qualification
- Strong proficiency working with online marketing (email, ppc, SEO, SEM, social)
- 3-5 years experience with Marketing Automation platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, etc)
- Analytics implementation, ad targeting technologies, and/or data mapping tools experience
Benefits of working here:
- Stellar benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, FREE dental and vision for employees, and a company matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options offered to employees after one year of service
- Fun social and community service events planned by our employee-led committees
- Strong partnerships with Built In Chicago and the ITA (Illinois Technical Association) which provide sweet perks for our employees
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day
- Tax-free public transportation for all you commuters
- Amazing new location in the Loop
- Free Snacks, coffee, and in-office happy hours!
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays per year
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Awarded the Moxie for Best Service Provider
VISANOW is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VISANOW is a full-service immigration service provider integrating the best of both people and technology. We provide a fully transparent and simple way to handle immigration and visa cases from start to finish. We have extensive experience helping individuals and employers navigate everything from work visas and permits to permanent residency. We want to reduce the stress associated with completing the process so that you can get on with living your life.