Mindspark is seeking a highly innovative and passionate candidate for the position of Affiliate Marketing Manager – New Product. This individual will own Mindspark’s new product portfolio and be tasked with strategically leading testing to grow new product spend/revenue through existing affiliate relationships. Candidates should have experience in direct response digital marketing and account management.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager – New Product will be responsible for all aspects of new product marketing. This individual will create new product promotional/marketing materials, strategic growth plans and programs and competitive research. They will also be responsible for collaborate with the New Product Team and Marketing to align strategies and ensure new product goals are met.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about online marketing, results driven, possess a deep understanding of CPA direct response marketing, B2C digital media and analytics. Candidate must be a creative problem solver and have the ability to work both independently as well as cross departmentally to generate results. Ideal candidate should also be versed in affiliate networks, strategic planning, competitive research and have a track record of producing results in this space.
- Drive new product marketing testing, optimization and expansion.
- Manage strong relationships and frequent interaction with key marketing partners.
- Build and execute campaign testing strategies and competitions with partners to drive incremental marketing growth and revenue.
- Create an expansion roadmap with partners.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing campaign performance reports.
- Manage campaign spend, cost, revenue and profitability weekly and adjust campaign pricing to hit goals.
- Conduct competitive research, distribute internally and externally to partners.
- Become an “Affiliate Marketing expert” in our industry; understand the hot issues and new developments in the product landscape. Identify both growth opportunities and challenges to our business in the future.
- Work with New Product Team to exceed revenue goals.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the Marketing team.
- Identifying opportunities to improve organizational and process enhancements.
- Execute and contribute to multiple team goals.
- Leverage internal and 3rd party systems to analyze performance, and identify opportunities to increase revenue. Generate campaign performance reports and strategically drive campaign performance.
- Identifying and resolving issues with reporting, systems, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in affiliate or online marketing
- 2+ years of affiliate marketing experience
- Solid understanding of online marketing metrics(CPA, CPM, CPC, CVR, LTV)
- Experience implementing digital campaigns
- Account management experience
- Excellent professional oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop and measure marketing programs
- Data driven approach to account management
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate about online marketing
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Have relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail
- A self-motivated individual; an exceptional team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
Mindspark is home to some of the most unique and engaging digital applications on the Web. We listen to consumers and our business partners to develop and market highly-targeted digital experiences for consumer audiences across a wide range of interests. Mindspark is the kind of company where creativity, technology savvy and innovative thinking thrive. Our passion for innovation and creativity comes from the smart, amazingly intelligent people we hire.