The Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Marketing at SilverRail, including but not limited to:
- Devising and executing marketing campaigns
- Developing business development/sales collateral and tools
- Educating the Commercial organisation
- Evolving the company website and social channels
- Managing the marketing budget
- Working closely with business development team to improve customer attraction and retention.
- Working closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Managing the social media presence to improve SilverRail reputation and recognition.
- Leading the company website strategy, content, and analysis.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation, including all lead generation activities.
- Undertaking a continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Taking responsibility for managing any significant marketing projects, ensuring that they are delivered within budget and scope.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships both with colleagues and third party providers.
- Reporting of key metrics from marketing, web, and social activities.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
Five to ten years marketing experience, preferably in an online/web-based technology B2B-based business.
Proven track record of success in marketing roles.
Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
Strong verbal/written communication skills including presentation abilities (development and delivery).
Exceptional track record of providing strategic marketing direction resulting in increased revenue opportunities.
Scrappy hands-on approach, with a focus on execution.
Strong ‘new media’ experience with hands-on digital and social track record.
About SilverRail Tech
SilverRail is a transformative technology business with a mission to make global rail available, affordable and accessible. The first rail revolution set the world in motion, heralding an era of connectivity, commerce and progress. The second revolution is digital, and SilverRail is at the helm. SilverCore is the first unified platform for global rail, connecting global rail carriers with the worldwide ecosystem of travel distributors & retailers. SilverRail is set to unlock the global rail renaissance and see rail reshape short and medium haul travel forever. Today, our growing team of travel and e-commerce experts, mathematicians and software engineers work out of offices in London, Boston, Brisbane and Stockholm.