This role is the opportunity to develop and lead key marketing and distribution partnerships for Slimware Utilities, the leader in cloud based device optimization software and applications.
- In partnership with the Slimware leadership team, define winning growth plans for existing and new partners across various channels (e.g. media publishers, software vendors, affiliates, etc.)
- Set up, manage and traffic advertising campaigns with partners using best-in-class Ad Tech platforms, such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Initiate and manage the creative development, deployment and testing of new ad units
- Rely heavily on data analytics and be fully immersed in success metrics for effective decision making (click-through, conversions, engagement, attribution, revenue, etc.).
- Leverage sophisticated online campaign tracking and reporting tools and use analysis to continuously test and adjust for optimal business outcomes.
- Identifying opportunities to improve organizational and process enhancements.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing campaign performance reports.
- Manage campaign spend, cost, revenue and profitability weekly and adjust campaign pricing to hit goals.
- Conduct competitive research, distribute internally and externally to partners.
- Identifying and resolving issues with reporting, systems, etc.
CRITICAL CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Proven ability to grow and manage direct response campaigns designed to meet specific ROI targets within a collaborative marketing team environment
- Solid understanding of direct response and ROI targeted marketing techniques.
- Robust analytical skills for analyzing campaign effectiveness and offering actionable insights
- Proven relationship building experience which has allowed partner campaigns to grow in scope and revenue
- Comfort with a wide variety of media buying platforms, analytic packages and tools
- Ability to serve as an objective consumer advocate for Slimware products and services with an ongoing interest in creating the best combination of effective marketing and positive user experience
- Self-starter that is proactive in managing up, managing down and leading partners.
- Team player who has the ability to manage marketing campaigns and grow the business strategically, while handling operational responsibilities and a lengthy to-do list
- Ability to endear her/himself to others within the organization to ensure cross-functional dependencies are achieved
- High degree of comfort with technology
- Ability to draw conclusions from quantitative data
- Skilled communicator able to clearly articulate a clear vision for online marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment that requires self-motivation, innovative risk-taking and problem solving.
- A sense of humor
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years experience in core area of Digital Marketing (SEM, CPA, Affiliate Marketing, Search and/or Display media buying, campaign management, Operations, Testing, etc.) with demonstrated track record of success
Mindspark is home to some of the most unique and engaging digital applications on the Web. We listen to consumers and our business partners to develop and market highly-targeted digital experiences for consumer audiences across a wide range of interests. Mindspark is the kind of company where creativity, technology savvy and innovative thinking thrive. Our passion for innovation and creativity comes from the smart, amazingly intelligent people we hire.