MOO is looking for a fun-loving, high-energy, roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done kind of intern to join our US Vertical Marketing team this summer. The role is based in Boston, and reports to MOO’s Head of Marketing (Creatives). The intern will support Vertical Marketing initiatives– including partnerships, events, digital and print advertising.
The ideal candidate wants to gain experience in marketing and has an interest in e-commerce and/or design. They are willing to work hard, ask questions, and quickly learn how to use MOO’s internal systems in support of multiple projects simultaneously. They are self-starting, able to operate reasonably independently, a strong communicator, and interested in really owning projects from start to finish.
If you are looking for a great internship in marketing and love MOO – this is an amazing opportunity!
- Manage print material ordering for event- and partner-related activations
- Create and record landing pages and promo codes for event and partner needs
- Help with identification of and outreach to new partners
- Work with content/social team and external agencies to provide assets as needed
- Support creative project management to ensure proper briefing and timely delivery
Reporting and Administration
- Maintain a database of event activations with performance tracking.
- Help create wrap decks for events and partnership activations.
- Handle ad-hoc requests and research as requested, including but not limited to discount creation, lead gen capture, and more.
- A college or graduate school student (or recent graduate) studying communications, advertising, marketing, or a related field.
- Strong interest in learning about all aspects of marketing, including events, partnerships, digital advertising, and offline marketing (print, direct mail, etc.)
- Proactive, willing to learn, and tackle challenging projects.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Solid written and oral communications skills.
- Interest and willingness in learning MOO internal systems to get things done and do them well; bonus points to over-achievers!
This will be a paid internship.
MOO is an award-winning online print business. We are passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. Founded in 2004, MOO aims to disrupt the $640 billion global print industry by combining the values of professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web: making great design available to all.