We are currently searching for a power-networker to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator!
The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting the Marketing team with projects as needed. To be more exact, our ideal candidate will handle the following:
- Working with the VP of Marketing on projects
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations to determine timelines, priorities, and objectives
- Assist in curation of our Techweek 100 lists, speaker lists, and event coordination
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Do I qualify?
We only hire top talent. While we are looking for certain skill sets, we’re interested in individuals with drive and passion. If you don’t fit the requirements below, please include a cover letter explaining why you’d be the best fit for the role. We review each and every applicant that comes our way!
- Proven experience as a power networker
- Go getter with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with sales & email automation tactics
- A charismatic personality that can win-over anyone
So, what will Techweek offer me?
- Competitive hourly rate
- School credit
- Commuter benefits
- Casual fun and high energy work environment in River North
- Access to industry leaders
- Happy hours, events, and more with an incredible team!
Sounds awesome! Where do I apply?
Resume, cover letter, and recent work samples required. Please send your application to our VP of People, Isha Hamdani. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Techweek is a leading national conference and festival that hosts a 7-day series of events with a two-day technology conference and expo. The events bring together a diverse cross-section of the technology ecosystems in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Detroit, Kansas City, Havana, and more cities soon. We create and curate engaging media, dynamic events, and disruptive content on web, digital, and interactive technology, bringing together diverse communities of entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, and thought leaders.