- Assist with campaign set-up (IO’s, creative tickets, tracking, trafficking ads in creative, etc.)
- Provide project and administrative support for marketing team
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research
- Develop and research data for campaign expansions
- Assist with day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple DSPs (DBM, Appnexus, Mediamath, etc.) including creative testing, campaign optimizations, budget management, etc
- Provide support for the preparation and presentation of marketing presentations
- Ad hoc reporting & projects as needed
- Bachelors (or equivalent) in Business/Marketing OR equivalent combination of experience and education
- Knowledge of direct response marketing, with a general understanding of digital marketing
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail & ability to problem solve
- Exhibits solid written and oral communication skills with peers and manager
- Strong organizational skills to track progress, analyze/report on data/results.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
Mindspark is home to some of the most unique and engaging digital applications on the Web. We listen to consumers and our business partners to develop and market highly-targeted digital experiences for consumer audiences across a wide range of interests. Mindspark is the kind of company where creativity, technology savvy and innovative thinking thrive. Our passion for innovation and creativity comes from the smart, amazingly intelligent people we hire.