- Manage the new partner acquisition pipeline between the marketing and business development teams.
- Provide project and administrative support for partners and marketing team.
- Assist with campaign set-up (IO’s, creative tickets, tracking, trafficking ads in creative, etc.)
Execution of Strategic Analysis
- Manage campaign spend, cost, revenue and profitability weekly and adjust campaign pricing to hit goals.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing campaign performance reports.
- Analyze international country, product and partner trends to determine opportunities for growth and scale.
- Competitive analysis and awareness of industry trends and potential impact to our business.
- Utilize our internal platforms to create new vendors, set-up campaigns, and analyze partner performance.
- Maintain account status, pixel implementation and tracking, platform enhancements and integration within our 3rd party affiliate platform.
- Work closely with business intelligence and data engineering teams to implement marketing systems and resources.
- Manage resolution off issues and enhancement to 3rd party affiliate platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications (or equivalent) OR equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years marketing or related experience (including internships).
- Demonstrated interest in internet marketing and technology.
- General understanding of online marketing metrics (CPA, CPM, CPC, CVR, LTV).
- Excellent professional oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on your analysis.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail.
- A self-motivated individual; an exceptional team player.
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Mindspark is home to some of the most unique and engaging digital applications on the Web. We listen to consumers and our business partners to develop and market highly-targeted digital experiences for consumer audiences across a wide range of interests. Mindspark is the kind of company where creativity, technology savvy and innovative thinking thrive. Our passion for innovation and creativity comes from the smart, amazingly intelligent people we hire.