This is a people centric and highly interactive role. The responsibility is divided into two major role, a) Branding: The individual will be searching, setting up, and hosting daily events throughout the week at major, high traffic locations (e.g. high-rise office buildings) to introduce and promote Kambio and its services to potential clients. b) Account Acquisition: Signing up key accounts to enable Kambio service to their clientele as an Added Value Service (e.g. golf courses, shopping malls, restaurants) the role is ideal for someone who can work efficiently and independently, and is able to travel within the GTA.
What opportunities does Kambio offer?
- Competitive pay from the start.
- Performance bonus.
- Flexible hours – create life and work balance.
- Unlimited potential for growth – we are a start-up, the only path we have is to grow.
- Unique benefit programs.
Who’s an ideal candidate?
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an interactive sales & marketing role.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are necessary.
- Shows strong attributes towards commitment and client experience.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- A team player with excellent judgment, resourcefulness, flexibility, and creativity.
- Valid G Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Marketing and Business Development : 3 years
About us: We are a revolutionary, warranty-approved, mobile auto service provider. We bring the ordinary and routine maintenance services for your car to you, including oil change, tire rotation, and even seasonal tire storage or light maintenance such as replacing the air filter. We go straight to the client’s preferred location, whether that's at the office, golf course, or at home. Unlike anything they’ve experienced, this allows clients to eliminate wait times and enjoy doing what they love, while we do the same. Because all of our services are conducted by qualified mechanics, our service is worry-free.