VISANOW is an award winning tech company, globally impacting the immigration process. Our patented online platform paves the way for individuals to streamline immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applications, and allows organizations to hire talent from around the world with ease and transparency.
VISANOW offers a fun, fast-paced work environment that focuses on hiring smart, driven individuals who strive to be difference makers. Are you seeking a rewarding position that impacts lives daily? Read on.
The Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for leading efforts to extract, analyze, and communicate customer data into actionable information. You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data, and making recommendations related to campaign performance, the ecommerce funnel, customer segmentation, and marketing strategy.
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing data on customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to accurately forecast and craft the right strategies, campaigns, and tests to run
- Develop vision for analytics architecture, predictive models, and efficient workflow across marketing
- Help define and create KPIs/ROI reporting for marketing activities including website traffic, email campaigns, events, lead generation, and inbound marketing and translate into actionable insight
- Monitor and maintain data quality related to marketing activities
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize team performance
- Proactively analyzing data to uncover insights that increase business value and impact.
- Identify new ideas and opportunities for analytics projects
- Perform customer analysis using statistical modeling and data mining with the goals of: identifying actionable customer segments and new personas, identifying cross-sell, upsell, and new opportunities, improving retention, and generating new product bundles
- Continuously seek to improve existing methodologies and analytics processes
- Build self-service reports for marketing and sales in Tableau, Salesforce, and other tools
- Develop and maintain customer lifecycle models for marketing and sales targeting purposes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Expert in analytic tools such as SQL, SAS, Kissmetrics, MixPanel, Google Analytics, and R
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Proficient in Eloqua, or other marketing automation and form features, to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile leads
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Strong abilities in analytics and statistical or mathematical modeling
- Experience with analytic techniques, statistical modeling, and web analytics technologies
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
Benefits of working here:
- Stellar benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, FREE dental and vision for employees, and a company matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options offered to employees after one year of service
- Fun social and community service events planned by our employee-led committees
- Strong partnerships with Built In Chicago and the ITA (Illinois Technical Association) which provide sweet perks for our employees
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day
- Tax-free public transportation for all you commuters
- Amazing new location in the Loop
- Free Snacks, coffee, and in-office happy hours!
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays per year
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Awarded the Moxie for Best Service Provider
VISANOW is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VISANOW is a full-service immigration service provider integrating the best of both people and technology. We provide a fully transparent and simple way to handle immigration and visa cases from start to finish. We have extensive experience helping individuals and employers navigate everything from work visas and permits to permanent residency. We want to reduce the stress associated with completing the process so that you can get on with living your life.