- Help the Business Development team convert prospects into paid customers by highlighting strengths of CB Insights’ products effectively and concisely.
- Manage inbound email, chat and phone inquiries, including product questions, demonstration requests, and general questions about the company.
- Assist in new sales by following up with prospects who have shown interest with timely information and product suggestions.
- Build templates for responses to frequently asked questions to streamline response processes.
- Schedule product demonstrations that result from your conversations for members of the Business Development team.
- Comprehend complex questions quickly and build your company & product expertise to be able to answer them efficiently.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree required.
- 1-2 years of sales/marketing/business development experience, with a history of organization, execution, and communicating with people. Recent graduates with exceptional communications skills will be considered.
- Comfort in an unstructured work environment (startup experience a plus).
- Excellent communication skills – you should be able to listen to client needs and respond effectively and concisely via email and phone.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of/interest in technology, venture capital and emerging industry trends is a plus.
- Comfort with MS Office, Google Apps, CRM systems.
About CB Insights
CB Insights analyzes data on private companies in emerging industries to provide predictive intelligence on company health and strategy, investor performance and technology adoption trends.