What you’ll do:
- Work with the engineering and product teams to ensure each release meets excellent quality standards
- Create test plans and test cases from wireframes created by the product team
- Execute manual test cases, report and track issues in our ticketing systems, and verify fixes
- Communicate project status to stakeholders
- Build strong working relationships across teams
- 2-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- A passion for the unique challenges of a high-growth environment, including rapid iteration and dynamic responsibilities
- Solid understanding of scripting, regression testing, and commonly used tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Be great at giving constructive feedback or opposing viewpoints while building rapport with other team members.
- Ability to learn quickly and problem solve creatively. You’ll work independently and follow through on your objectives.
ZocDoc is the beginning of a better healthcare experience for millions of patients every month. Since 2007, we’ve worked to fix broken systems that get in the way of good care by uniting modern patients and doctors. It began with some bad news we’ve all heard before. After ZocDoc’s founder suffered a burst eardrum, the doctor couldn’t see him for four painful days. He was left wondering: If we could buy everything from hand soap to airfare with a swipe of the phone, why was healthcare so different? And why had we come to accept our powerlessness as patients? The idea for ZocDoc was born then, and we haven’t stopped building since. With ZocDoc, you can see doctors’ open appointment times and book instantly online – no more phone calls, and no more month-long waits. But better access to care was just the start. Trying to find a neighborhood physician who meets your needs? With ZocDoc, it’s as simple as it should be. You can also make informed choices with verified reviews, stay on top of important checkups with tailored reminders, and more. And those pesky waiting room forms? Fill them out online – just once – and you can use them over and over again. Of course, your healthcare experience probably isn’t perfect yet. That’s why ZocDoc will keep dreaming solutions up and rolling them out. But no matter what, our mission will remain the same: give power to the patient. We simply believe there’s no better way to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve.