PhotoShelter is seeking an experienced Customer Acquisition Manager to join our marketing team. This person will have end-to-end ownership of the strategy, execution and continued growth of our member acquisition channels, including email, SEM, SEO, digital/social media advertising, and inbound lead conversion. He/She will also be responsible for website content (as it relates to customer acquisition) and optimization.
- Create and implement a multi-channel acquisition strategy focused on attracting customers in new segments as well as converting a significant lead population derived from inbound/content marketing tactics.
- Own metrics and reporting across acquisition channels. Prioritize opportunities that will make a significant impact on customer growth.
- Perform strategic data mining and analysis, drawing insights and making recommendations to optimize campaign performance, website conversion and develop customer targeting strategies.
- Develop campaign ideas, write copy and work with a designer to conceptualize and build creative.
- Manage an external paid search consultant. Together with the consultant, track and identify opportunities for improvement in CPC campaigns.
- 5+ years experience creating and executing online marketing campaigns that drive business growth through customer acquisition and conversion optimization, preferably at a fast-paced, consumer-facing internet company (SaaS/subscription services a bonus!).
- Deep knowledge of at least two different online acquisition channels with demonstrated ability to learn and implement new knowledge on-the-fly.
- Excellent writing skills. An ability to translate product features/messaging into copy that will attract and convert prospects into customers.
- High level of comfort with analytics services and testing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Visual Website Optimizer, KISSmetrics) and marketing automation software or a combination of an email platform + CRM database.
- Ability to work independently, knowing when to solicit feedback and direction when to run with things on your own.
- A team player who loves sharing ideas, juggling multiple tasks, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS (light coding/editing) and Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Comfort with lead nurturing and Marketo or other marketing automation software.
- An interest in/love of photography or other creative-focused hobbies.
Based in Union Square, PhotoShelter is an established technology company and is the worldwide leader in portfolio websites and online tools for professional photographers. You’ll get to work with like-minded, creative individuals who are passionate about problem solving, research, marketing, and of course photography. You must be a self-starter who can take initiative on projects and enjoys collaborating closely with other designers, marketers, product strategists, and engineers.
The Good Stuff:
We offer the usual good stuff: a competitive salary, stock options, 401(k), health and dental coverage, life insurance, and commuter benefits. We also offer an awesome office location (hello Union Square), a wealth of in-house photography knowledge from corner to corner, team dinners and outings (our office is full of foodies, and we indulge in this area — from cold brew to home brew), and exposure to amazing photography, photographers, and trends in the industry.