We are looking for a Manager of Talent Operations to work as an HR leader in our Sparks, NV Fulfillment Center (FC). This individual will demonstrate innovation and passion in his/her support of our rapidly growing NJ operations team, which is responsible for getting Jet customers their orders. This role will be responsible for partnering with the Vice President of Talent Operations to drive business results through successful implementation of our HR plans and programs. Specific duties include implementation of companywide and office based human resources programs, plans, and services including: talent development, work force planning, succession planning, labor and employee relations, rewards, training and leadership development, and performance management. Execution of strategic business decisions along with coaching and consultation to managers and Associates in employee relations issues are also central to this role.
- Provide HR guidance and support to the office across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management, change management and employee relations
- Assess the HR implications of business initiatives and provide advice to the management team accordingly; similarly, understand business strategies and HR implications
- Manage the successful and consistent implementation of HR initiatives within the Swedesboro, NJ Fulfillment Center
- Facilitate talent reviews and succession planning discussions and work with the business to ensure plans are actively put into practice
- Develop and implement people solutions to make teams more effective
- Work with leaders to create positive, safe and productive work environments.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive human resource generalist experience with both hourly and salaried work forces
- Proven experience with performance management, succession planning, talent management, leadership coaching and consulting. Strong business acumen.
- Strong conflict management skills. Ability to manage conflicting priorities. Be self directed and motivated. Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results at all levels of the organization. Experience in coaching, training, and developing employees in a high performance culture.
- Ability to take the initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and recommend solutions. Knowledge of and experience with employment laws, labor relations and practices including: FMLA, ADA, AAP, FLSA, DOT, EEOC, litigation, issue and dispute resolution, pre-employment drug testing, etc.
- Experience in an HR setting within a Member/Customer Service environment desired
The smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Jet.com is a new e-commerce start up that launched this July with a mission to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. We start with great prices on millions of items from TVs to toilet paper. Then, our secret sauce kicks in. As you shop, our pricing engine flags Smart Items that cost less when bought together and gives you extra savings on your order when you build a Smart Cart with these products.