Serve as the primary owner of the overall SEO strategy for LocalVox and other websites managed in the TBC Holdings portfolio of companies.
The successful candidate will be innovative, highly organized and a problem-solver. This person needs to be able to interface with people and departments throughout the organization.
– SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZTION: for a minimum of two websites. End to end strategy and execution/analysis/optimization of organic search tactics, including keyword strategy, content creation, internal/external linking, on-page technical tactics, as well as web technologies, SEO tools and research methodologies.
o SEO-driven keyword research; growing keyword portfolio and optimizing content as appropriate.
o Source and build links to increase the domain authority
o Use Google Analytics to adjust strategies to increase web traffic and organic contribution.
– WORDPRESS WEBMASTER: for a minimum of two websites, managing the WP engine, as well as a range of tactics from new content pages to redirects, plugins, and gravity forms.
o Graphic development skills a plus
– MARKETING PARTNERSHIPS (for SEO): Identify and develop relationships with external marketing partners, with the goal of sharing our content in new places, and driving links and traffic to our sites.
– DIGITAL MARKETING: Support broader digital marketing execution efforts across channels such as paid search and digital advertising through testing and optimizations, creative development, landing page creation, etc.
– ANALYTICS: Own SEO tracking, reporting and insight generation
- At least 3+ years’ SEO experience across platforms, (but specifically WordPress) and experience with technical implementations at scale.
- Strong knowledge of on-page SEO elements, XML site map submissions, internal linking and keyword generation.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and code structure as it relates to SEO
- Strong knowledge of website functions from a user’s and search engine perspective, with the ability to balance SEO tasks with user experience.
- Understanding and applied knowledge of online media and online marketing tools.
- Experience with creative and image development software, including Photoshop a plus.
- Strong project management skills and proven track record of driving results.
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- An exceptional multi-tasker that doesn’t require micromanagement and knows how to address challenges within collaborative a team environment.
- Go- getter; flexible to changing needs; attention to detail with a strong focus on analytics.
- Creative, resourceful, and able adapt to situations where technical resources are limited while still getting the job done.
- Ability to collect, report and analyze data. Working knowledge of web analytic tools such as Google Analytics and conversion metrics and SEO tools such as SEMRush and Spyfu.
- Website management experience, specifically implementation of conversion optimization tactics (A/B testing, multivariate testing, etc).
- Ability and desire to take charge of projects to drive business results and to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects.
LocalVox is a simple, effective and affordable online marketing platform that helps local businesses be found by new customers. From deals, mobile, social media, maps, syndication, search, reviews, article writing, email and websites, LocalVox drives more leads to businesses of all types and sizes (single location shops to multi-location franchises) — all with the touch of one button.