Who we need:
We’re looking for a talented Manager, University Partnerships who can help take us from 17 states to 50. You’ll need to be an energetic self-starter with the desire to help grow an organization and support universities and their students.
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities through in-person meetings, conferences, phone conversations, etc.
- Close partnership deals
- Lots of other odd requests – it’s a start-up!
- Help innovate on the product side to match partners’ needs
- Actively participate in helping build a company that’ll revolutionize public safety
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- At least 5 years of sales, marketing and/or fundraising experience (in either Technology, Education or Law Enforcement an added bonus)
- Passionate about working for a purpose-driven company and about making our world safer
- Intellectual curiosity and a sense of humor
IAC is a leading media and Internet company focused on the areas of search, applications, online dating, media and eCommerce. Ranked by Fortune magazine's annual standing of the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector for many years, IAC's family of websites is one of the largest in the world, with over two billion monthly visits reaching users in more than 200 countries. The company is headquartered in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City and has business operations and satellite offices around the world.