Main projects will include:
- To manage and scale the fulfillment process for thousands of posts per month while increasing customer satisfaction with the service and value delivered
- To manage the entire team of Editors and Content Operations Managers and double the size of the team in the next year
- To be the chief liaison to and extend our close-working relationship with senior members of the Account Coordinator team
- To build strategic tools to help Account Coordinators better serve their clients and enable our clients to self-publish
- To drive the value of our content portals to become a key strategic asset
- Deep familiarity with SEO, social media and digital advertising. Knowledge of local business marketing is a very big plus.
- A degree in marketing, communications, business, journalism, or English
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a relevant company in marketing, product management, client services or editorial content
- Operational experience managing high-volume processes. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Experienced manager. You can spot great people, mentor and inspire and handle day-to-day management responsibilities.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines without micromanagement
- Understanding of content management systems and strategies
- Impeccable team and communication skills, especially in relaying complex cross-departmental information
LocalVox is a simple, effective and affordable online marketing platform that helps local businesses be found by new customers. From deals, mobile, social media, maps, syndication, search, reviews, article writing, email and websites, LocalVox drives more leads to businesses of all types and sizes (single location shops to multi-location franchises) — all with the touch of one button.