Obsessively customer focused? Looking to take education to the next level?
We are looking for a Manager of Client Services to build a team of world-class customer service and technical support superstars.
We work in higher education, that means you are going back to school… kind of. You’ll be working to provide top-notch service to students, instructors, professors and institutions that use our tool every day to enhance their classroom experience. We need you to build out and manage their experience with us!
In this role, we want you to see client service as an extension of the product, here’s how:
About the Gig:
- You will influence Top Hat’s product roadmap to:
- Increase customer satisfaction / Net promoter Score (NPS)
- Improve renewal rates
- Reduce case drivers; find the root cause of customer pain points and take/influence action
- You will plan client service operations, track it, report on it and improve it by determining:
- Budget vs. Actual
- Capacity vs. Demand
- Roll up your sleeve and get your hands dirty by:
- Work side by side with your support staff to address the support queue and deal with support tickets
- Handle escalations and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- You are the hub between Customer success and Product. Here’s how:
- Influence the product road map to address the needs of the customers from our Account Management & Onboarding team and what drives support tickets
- Manage priorities with product and ensure top issues are addressed by product
- Monitor and influence bugs and feature request roadmap
- You have 2-5+ years experience in a Product/ Customer facing role
- You are obsessively customer focused, we might even call you a customer advocate; you remove barriers for our users and influence changes internally
- You’ve managed people before and are a pretty darn great manager
- You understand and use client services to action product requests
- You are highly analytical, you know about support operations and modeling
- You track metrics + excel is your thing
- You have strong diagnostic skills; both business + technical
- You manage your time extremely well; you can handle a lot happening and prioritize with ease
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Zendesk extensively is a huge asset
About Top Hat:
Top Hat is a high growth education technology company; we provide tools to make teaching more interactive, fun and engaging. Top Hat helps professors make every lecture count by transforming mobile devices into powerful classroom engagement tools.
We have a vibrant culture of brilliant people who are innovators, thinkers, and creative geniuses. We believe in defying the status quo and we want smart people like you to join us.
The life of a Top Hatter also comes with other sweet perks too:
- Outstanding company culture, with a team that is super smart, highly motivated & stoked to be a part of a company that is changing the face of education.
- We offer breakfast and catered lunch every day!
- Conveniently located right by College & Yonge and we can help subsidize your metro pass.
- We are one of the top education technology companies in North America (named #1 of the Top 50 Companies to Watch by Deloitte Consulting!)
- Our dress code is casual and we hope you’ll get behind our Top Hat traditions of Plaid Tuesdays and Tip Top Fridays!