Lose It! is a small team that is having a big impact in the health & fitness world. We’re looking for a self-starter who is eager to jump in and help us on a variety of projects within our community and marketing departments.
This 3-month internship will primarily focus on supporting our customers and finding ways to help them be successful. Since we’re an efficient team you can expect to be given a lot of responsibility and gain a lot of experience. The Community Intern will work closely with the Community Manager and marketing team on a variety of tasks related to the following:
- Customer communications
- Revising and creating user guides, product FAQs, and blog content
- Community engagement campaigns (within Lose It!, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram)
- Light office administration
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to execute projects on time
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements and situations
The Lose It! office is located in the Seaport district and offers breathtaking views of Boston’s Inner Harbor. The office dress is casual, organic fruit is delivered weekly, and we offer commuter benefits.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter addressing the following two items:
(1) Why you want to work at Lose It!
(2) What you find interesting about online communities / social networks
There could be an opportunity to stay on as a part-time or full-time contractor after the internship is complete.
About Lose It!
Lose It! is a leading consumer software company based in Boston. Our app and online platforms help millions of people shed weight through calorie tracking and social support. With 18 million users, we're proud of the impact that we've had thus far and are eager to do much more. We're looking for passionate, innovative people to join our team.