1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace and the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antique & modern furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs brings together a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, MLB.com and Twitter.
We are seeking a Logistics Operations Analyst to help scale our complex Parcel and Freight/White Glove fulfillment network to deliver an outstanding experience for customers and dealers around the world, amid rapid growth.
Your work will help us offer timely, high-quality delivery for rare and desirable pieces ranging in value from several hundred dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars – and up.
This is a new function within a growing company, so being comfortable with ambiguity, change, and hands-on work is important.
- Develop processes and help design tools to enable our team to more efficiently handle the fulfillment of rapidly growing order volumes
- Document existing process flows to improve transparency for our customer and dealer support teams, and in turn our customers and dealers
- Work with our network of domestic and international carriers to collect and aggregate tracking data into a standard set of customer-friendly statuses and checkpoints
- Leverage customer service ticketing software and other tools to shorten response time by structuring data, routing, and workflows
- Track performance vs. KPIs (key performance indicators) to identify strengths, bottlenecks, and ways to evolve our service
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in logistics, operations, or supply chain OR 2+ years experience at a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank, private equity fund, or technology company
- E-commerce or online marketplace experience is a plus
- Ability to develop, clearly document, and evangelize scalable processes
- Truly outstanding organization and attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Skilled problem solver
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain close working relationships
- Enthusiastic teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who takes ownership over his/her work
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, modern furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.