We want an engineer who is the tinkering sort, who is very thorough and detail-oriented, good at breaking down the big picture into small logical units. Someone who is passionate about test automation and likes building testing tools and frameworks.
If you’ve check-marked most (or all) of these things, we’d like to talk to you! We’re looking for freethinkers who don’t have a preconceived notion of how things are supposed to work, and who get a thrill when they find things that don’t!
- Work closely with development teams to create comprehensive frontend tests, backend tests, and integration tests with hardware.
- Collaborate with development teams, marketing, and customers to understand project requirements.
- Understand technical specifications and break them down as the scaffolding for the test automation framework.
- Lead and drive the test automation framework.
- Industry experience with UI automation frameworks for mobile apps. (Having both is a bonus!)
- Experience with writing tests in Java or other object-oriented programming languages.
- Experience with Cucumber.
- Experience setting up testing infrastructure for smoke testing, continuous integration testing, and nightly production testing.
- Experience with Selenium, Jenkins, and Hudson a plus.