We are in search of a problem solver who looks at the world around them and instantly thinks of solutions for problems that others haven’t even recognized yet. Do you consider yourself a “jack-of-all-trades” and enjoy the novelty of being able to work on a variety of tasks in your day-to-day duties? Does it pain you to see people perform redundant or tedious tasks that could be solved with a simple shell script?
- Build and maintain tools and applications for in-house use in support of various teams and projects within the company.
- Write tools to automate tasks.
- Work closely with the software team to assess needs and implement new solutions. Integrate feedback to continuously build even better tools.
- Identify and solve bottlenecks within various teams.
- Help design and build the infrastructure for our proprietary application.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Programming/scripting experience. (Python, Ruby, etc.)
- 2+ years of Systems Administration, preferably Linux and/or HelpDesk experience.
- Database experience. (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Git and build tools experience. (Bamboo, Jenkins, Gerrit, etc.)
- Previous start-up experience a plus.