Leaf who? We’re a three year old and still growing tech company on a mission to disrupt the mobile payments space. Our team is a diverse group of passionate and successful entrepreneurs, engineers, and developers from all over the world. (We’re also dancers, pilots, athletes, avid sports fans, and artists!). We operate from our headquarters located near Kendall Sq/MIT in Massachusetts (T-friendly!), the leading hub of innovation and technology.
We are looking to hire some top-notch talent looking to be empowered to make decisions and work directly with the business.
Why work for us? If you want the thrill of working in a rapidly changing environment using cutting edge technology in a talented, ambitious and diverse team, then this is the place for you!
What does Leaf do? Leaf is a cloud business management platform that promotes real-time interaction between merchants and their customers. Our purpose is to help small business owners across the nation fight against the big guys. We make sense out of small business’ data in order to help business owners learn about their businesses. We also deliver digital receipts, integrate across social networks, capture real-time customer feedback, and constantly donate to charity, all in an effort to have consumers experience greater convenience and rewards while at the same time making a global difference.
What we offer? Beyond a relaxed atmosphere (shorts and sandals are OK with us):
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Choose your own laptop (hint: we like Apple products)
- We have money for trainings and conferences
- We have beer, cereal, snacks, and video games (did someone say champagne toast)
What You’ll Do…
- Responsible for designing the development process and public developer portal for building and publishing apps in the Leaf Appstore.
- Develop thorough business and technical requirements, working alongside engineering to design and implement concepts to market.
Who we’re looking for? We are searching for a Sr. Product Manager for our Developer Platform. As the
Dev Platform Sr. PM, you will design, develop, and manage the process for 3rd party developers to implement and distribute applications on the Leaf platform.
- 5+ years of work experience in technology product management.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in RESTful API frameworks and documentation.
- Previous experience creating products for the small-to-medium business (SMB) tech space preferred.
- Experience leading all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Experience with agile software development/Scrum preferred.
- Ability to create technical product requirements and detailed specifications.
- Demonstrated skills communicating with peers, managers, and senior leadership.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer looking for the best talent to join our team and help us build an amazing product, culture and company.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Leaf started out as an idea on a napkin at a bar. After two years and many returns to the drawing board, we’re a rapidly growing tech company at the forefront of the revolution in changing the way brick and mortar merchants do business. We believe that technology can (and should) enhance the customer experience, and that learning from data is the best way to grow a small business. Our purpose is to help small business owners across the nation fight against the giants. We help small business owners not only grow their businesses using their own performance data, but also improve the way they connect with their customers. Join Leaf today and help small business owners everywhere.