Leaf who? We’re a three year old and still growing tech company on a mission to disrupt the mobile payments space. Our team is a diverse group of passionate and successful entrepreneurs, engineers, and developers from all over the world. (We’re also dancers, pilots, athletes, avid sports fans, and artists!). We operate from our headquarters located near Kendall Sq/MIT in Massachusetts (T-friendly!), the leading hub of innovation and technology.
We are looking to hire some top-notch talent looking to be empowered to make decisions and work directly with the business.
Why work for us? If you want the thrill of working in a rapidly changing environment using cutting edge technology in a talented, ambitious and diverse team, then this is the place for you!
What does Leaf do? Leaf is a cloud business management platform that promotes real-time interaction between merchants and their customers. Our purpose is to help small business owners across the nation fight against the big guys. We make sense out of small business’ data in order to help business owners learn about their businesses. We also deliver digital receipts, integrate across social networks, capture real-time customer feedback, and constantly donate to charity, all in an effort to have consumers experience greater convenience and rewards while at the same time making a global difference.
What we offer? Beyond a relaxed atmosphere (shorts and sandals are OK with us):
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Choose your own laptop (hint: we like Apple products)
- We have money for trainings and conferences
- We have beer, cereal, snacks, and video games (did someone say champagne toast)
What You’ll Do:
- Build, own and maintain product roadmaps and product backlogs
- Work cross functionally to write product requirements, user stories, specifications, and to create wireframes, mocks and workflow diagrams.
- Responsible for all Point of Sale apps on Android tablet (Leaf Presenter).
- Improve ordering and payments experience with a tablet point of sale.
- Responsible for all Point of Sales apps online (LeafBusiness).
- Socialize products and features, gain consensus and stakeholder buy-in, demo product prototypes, educate clients and field personnel, and communicate with customer care.
- Plan and manage product rollout and assist with the day-to-day operational support post rollout.
- Work closely with mobile engineers and internal QA team to oversee a collaborative and iterative development process, and to launch valuable high-quality products on time
Who we’re looking for? Leaf is searching for a Sr. Product Manager to join you will be the product owner as we build 1st party Core Point of Sale (POS) and other merchant-oriented applications at Leaf. The right candidate envisions new product with a merchant-centric approach, and has created products in hybrid environments (ie, a product that has both mobile and online versions). Ownership from requirements building to launch is fundamental to the role, including measurement and enhancement post-launch. This role will oversee products on the Android OS and experience with Android UX and devices are highly preferred. This position requires significant interaction with our clients, external vendors and internal product, engineering, QA, design and executive teams.
- 5+ years product management experience with mobile app, mobile web and standard web-based projects, including Android.
- Bachelor’s degree required and an MBA/MIS preferred.
- Prior ecommerce / transactional experience. Product management experience in the hospitality industry with mobile apps in the hospitality tech space a plus
- Track record of defining and releasing successful products across quick, iterative releases.
- Demonstrated skills communicating with peers, managers, and senior leadership.
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, and handle shifting priorities.
- Ability to maintain a broad and big-picture view, and weigh varied/multiple factors when making product decisions.
- Be an ambassador for the user experience.
- Demonstrated delivery of multiple mobile products launched and lives in the app stores. Must include at least one Android app and one online app.
- Must have demonstrated experience with mobile product design (both functional and visual).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer looking for the best talent to join our team and help us build an amazing product, culture and company.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Leaf started out as an idea on a napkin at a bar. After two years and many returns to the drawing board, we’re a rapidly growing tech company at the forefront of the revolution in changing the way brick and mortar merchants do business. We believe that technology can (and should) enhance the customer experience, and that learning from data is the best way to grow a small business. Our purpose is to help small business owners across the nation fight against the giants. We help small business owners not only grow their businesses using their own performance data, but also improve the way they connect with their customers. Join Leaf today and help small business owners everywhere.