We are actively hiring a full-time Lead UI/UX Designer whose work is clean, focused, and inspiring. The Lead Designer will balance the needs of multiple stakeholders in order to create elegant solutions, and work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to create the next generation of our product. The ideal candidate is passionate about leveraging great design to transcend complex problems in healthcare.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to rapidly iterate on the current platform
- Deliver wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, and final assets
- Develop personas, and define the user experience and workflows for new features
- Rapidly prototype new designs and concepts
- Use data to guide the iteration and refinement of current UI/UX and workflows
- Establish a design framework to guide our products & collateral
What You Need:
- BA/BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Design or a related field
- Experience with web design issues like browser capabilities, resolutions, etc.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Link to your online portfolio (healthcare web application design experience is a plus)
What You Get:
- Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with many opportunities to expand the role and responsibilities
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
- Develop mastery by taking full responsibility for market growth and engagement, and by doing highly purposeful work at the frontlines of patient care
- Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors
- Become an expert on health care delivery system transformation, and work closely with the country’s most innovative health systems
- Access an onboarding technology budget to select whatever hardware you like
- Work from home with regular local travel and occasional travel to Boston
- Receive generous compensation with health, dental, and other benefits
PatientPing is a venture-backed health technology company based in Cambridge, MA that is transforming health care delivery. We are building a national network that connects providers to get real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere, so that providers can better coordinate patient care. Our customers include some of the largest health systems and hundreds of post-acute care providers across the country. Our vision is bold – to build a national care coordination network that puts patients at the center of their care.