Are you an accomplished .NET developer superstar who is ready to make your next career move? If so, Empty Cubicle wants YOU! Our Toronto-based start-up is looking for talented .Net Lead Developer to join our growing team in the downtown core. Founded by passionate, experienced experts in the space, we are putting together a team to change the landscape in our niche market.
In addition to your very strong C# and ASP.NET MVC development background, you are a motivated individual and a team player who has the willingness and capability to learn and teach. The candidate should have solid architectural knowledge and be as comfortable building the front-end as they are building the data layer. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, we are looking for someone who is a self-starter and who works well both independently and in a team environment. Experience in building and ramping up a team is an asset.
Desired Skills and Experience
– University degree or college diploma from an accredited institution
– Minimum three years’ experience building ASP.NET MVC applications
– A passion for writing clean, maintainable code
– Ability to work independently
– Experience with ASP.NET Web API (preferred)
– Experience with Windows Azure (preferred)
– Experience with Visual Studio Online (preferred)
– Startup experience (preferred)
About Empty Cubicle
Empty Cubicle is the next generation of Human Resources. Our focus is facilitating the critical connection between individuals seeking new job opportunities with employers looking for independent talent.