About The Role:
As a Lead Educator at BrainStation, you’re the expert. Eager learners will come from far and wide to learn from your unique experiences. Our Creators are here to make positive changes in their lives, excited to tackle the digital era with a new found confidence. You’re here to help them by defining what that journey looks like!
A week in the life of a Lead Educator:
- 3 hours in class, leading the flow and content being taught (one night/week)
- Preparation of class materials outside of class time
- Smiling faces pumped up to see you once a week
- Setting the expectations with the assistance of your team (Classroom Manager and Teaching Assistants)
The Finer Print:
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with teaching, whilst making new friends
- You’re an egoless leader that’s open to action oriented feedback
- 8+ years of experience in your respective course discipline
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Execution of branding and strategy
- Social Media/Community Management
- Marketing automation
- Drip Campaigns
- Email marketing
- Media planning/buying
- Digital advertising
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?
Founded in 2012, BrainStation is a progressive educational institution that is powering the next generation of creators. Fuelled by Konrad Group, a global leader in the consumer and enterprise technology space, BrainStation’s curriculum is developed and updated in real-time based on what's happening in the industry. BrainStation is education for the 21st century, where business, creativity and technology collide.