Chemical Engineers apply their knowledge of chemicals and chemical reactions into researching, designing and improving process design packages focusing on chemical and environmental industries.
- Utilize expertise in the area of process design and analysis to deliver quality projects to customers
- Be responsible for process equipment specification; evaluation and selection; P&ID development; coordination of equipment deliveries to coincide with overall project schedule and design/construction schedules; plant startup assistance; and client, field and plant operator interface.
- Act as a technical resource for sales personnel, service technicians and product field support of customers.
- Participate in chemical and environmental lab experiments and analyze lab data.
- Conduct research about process design standards in different countries.
- Independently accomplish preliminary engineering design of process, piping and construction.
- Present and explain technical accomplishments to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in chemical and environmental engineering or equivalent experiences.
- Previous research and engineering design experiences.
- Familiar with AutoCAD.
- Work legally in China.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before May. 1st 2015.
For decades, LAHIGH provide engineering consulting and EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) services to clients all over the world. We owns many proprietary technologies of synthetic resin and advanced Process Design Packages (PDP) in wastewater treatment industry. Our team has abundant experiences in engineering field, especially in the areas of chemicals, petrochemicals, polymer and waste treatment. Our in-house experts deliver effective and responsible EPC solutions for various scale plants and systems. Our deep industry knowledge, innovative research accomplishments, as well as our skills in consulting, engineering design and project management allows us to provide reliable and cost-effective turnkey projects to clients.