Architectural/ Structural Engineers apply mathematical and scientific principles to building design, concentrating on structural demands and functionality.
- Utilize expertise in the area of process design and analysis to deliver quality projects to customers
- Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes.
- Act as a technical resource for sales personnel, service technicians and product field support of customers.
- Conduct field inspections; monitoring that construction is progressing on time, within budget and in compliance with standards.
- Familiar with green buildings and energy saving technology.
- Independently accomplish preliminary architecture/ structural engineering design.
- Prepare architectural drawings, specifications, construction chart and graphs.
- Present and explain technical accomplishments to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Architecture/ Structural/ Civil engineering or equivalent experiences.
- Previous engineering design experiences.
- Familiar with AutoCAD.
- Work legally in China.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before May. 1st 2015.
For decades, LAHIGH provide engineering consulting and EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) services to clients all over the world. We owns many proprietary technologies of synthetic resin and advanced Process Design Packages (PDP) in wastewater treatment industry. Our team has abundant experiences in engineering field, especially in the areas of chemicals, petrochemicals, polymer and waste treatment. Our in-house experts deliver effective and responsible EPC solutions for various scale plants and systems. Our deep industry knowledge, innovative research accomplishments, as well as our skills in consulting, engineering design and project management allows us to provide reliable and cost-effective turnkey projects to clients.