What you’ll do:
- Manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously. Develop and maintain resource capacity plans to help determine resource constraints.
- Develop and maintain resource capacity plans to determine constraints and deficiencies.
- Hold status updates.
- Deliver new services and modify current services.
- Provide hands on project management; analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation.
- Manage the Agile/Scrum processes.
- Run project meetings, update timelines and/or resources.
- Work with Sr. Management to set budget.
- Build project schedules, based on standard processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 or more years’ experience with Technical Project management
- Experience managing multiple technical projects within IT infrastructure, Engineering, Software, or Product Development
- PMP or PMI certifications preferred a plus
- Ability to lead, resourceful, self-sufficient & able to take direction and use initiative to execute on direction
- Ability to set and hit deadlines as scheduled
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Experience with SQL
- Strong attention to detail, good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to perform light travel
About Label Insight
LabelINSIGHT is a rapidly growing VC backed start-up growing in the Chicago and St. Louis markets. Starting as FoodEssentials, LabelINSIGHT is now the industry’s most powerful and innovative consumer facing product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry's largest retailers and manufacturers are looking at the LabelINSIGHT platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. LabelINSIGHT's partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable.