What you’ll do:
Our Product Engineering team is a lean, yet effective team. As a Front End Engineer you will be a key member of the product team helping us shape and improve the visualization of our SaaS platform for our thousands of users. The ideal candidate has a passion for clean code, quick turnarounds, & rapid deployments. This role will have significant impact on the front end development and will definitely have the opportunity to influence the design and UX.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in web and mobile application architecture design and front end development.
- Experience with Angular.JS, Require.JS or similar is preferred
- Expertise with common, responsive UI web frameworks and development tools. e.g., jQuery, Bootstrap, Sass/LESS, Git, etc
- Ability to work in a team environment, from making pixel perfect sites that meet the design requirements to integrating code with the back-end development team.
- Experience building and rapidly iterating on interactive prototypes
- Familiarity with design patterns for mobile, tablet, and web
- Must be a self-starter with a proven track record of excellent communication and listening skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
About Label Insight
LabelINSIGHT is a rapidly growing VC backed start-up growing in the Chicago and St. Louis markets. Starting as FoodEssentials, LabelINSIGHT is now the industry’s most powerful and innovative consumer facing product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry's largest retailers and manufacturers are looking at the LabelINSIGHT platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. LabelINSIGHT's partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable.