Tasks you’ll be juggling
- Manage infrastructure at Rackspace
- Patching, configuration of Linux
- Managing Rackspace provided components such as load balancers, backups, etc.
- Maintain uptime for production environment
- Manage applications at Rackspace
- Create, prep, test, execute deployment scripts to update prep-production and production environments
- Maintain security and uptime for production environments
- Track performance, do capacity planning, expand footprint to accommodate traffic increases as necessary
- Build out environments
- Continuous integration environment (Jenkins/Team city/etc.)
- On-call 24/7
- Manage technology for the office space
- Linux administration
- Package management, updates, iptables, etc.
- Experience with production support
- Experience managing technology for an office
Nice To Have:
- Development experience or familiarity with PHP and Ruby
- Experience managing Magento and WordPress
About Kapow Events
We create events for companies to WOW their clients. Kapow Events started in 2012 and has been revolutionizing the event space. Combining the ease of an online marketplace showcasing hundreds of venue and service partners with the knowledge of expert local event planners, Kapow helps companies plan and execute the coolest events anywhere. Some of the nation’s largest companies, including Google, LinkedIn, HP, and Accenture rely on Kapow Events to design unique experiences for their most important clients and colleagues. Kapow is a great place for highly-motivated, energetic, flexible team players who want to be a part of a business growing at lightning-speed.