MOO’s ecommerce business has been extremely successful in rapidly growing revenue and customer numbers over several years. This growth has critically depended upon a high quality of products and services, and upon having an extremely good grasp of what MOO customers value and need. MOO now requires an outstanding Junior Web Analyst to join its analytics team in Boston.
- Support the web analytics needs of MOO by analysing web traffic using Google Analytics.
- Gather and analyse requirements from business stakeholders.
- Create and maintain reports to deliver insight via Google Analytics to business stakeholders.
- Use Google Tag Manager to manage third-party tags on the website.
- Work closely with the BI team to identify and collect web analytics data for use in the data warehouse.
- Collaborate with external partners such as PPC and SEO agencies to assist with data collection and reporting.
- Google Analytics reports.
- Website behaviour and customer experience analysis.
- Data consolidation and validation.
- Co-ordinating tags, tracking parameter implementation.
- Training and supporting users to become more self-sufficient in their usage of Google Analytics.
- Ensuring the smooth and proper running of Google Analytics.
Essential Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Google Analytics – usage and administration.
- Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of business users.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of Convertro or similar attribution modelling tools.
- Experience of A/B testing tools.
- Use of the Google Analytics API.
- Experience creating reports with Tableau or a similar reporting product.
MOO is an award-winning online print business. We are passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. Founded in 2004, MOO aims to disrupt the $640 billion global print industry by combining the values of professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web: making great design available to all.