We’re a large scale, consumer brand looking for an individual who’s passionate about marketing content – articles, infographics, videos, etc. You find no greater pride than turning the unaware into the believer with curiosity-piquing content. In your current job, you traverse thousands of publishers seeking those sites where possible customers hide. You know it takes more than features and benefits to make a customer. It takes eye-opening stats, unexpected questions, and outside perspectives of the product. Creating that “I NEED TO READ THIS” headline is a life-long dream of yours. If you are constantly striving to implement the perfect digital campaign with captivating creative coupled with outstanding targeting and execution, this may be the next place for you.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life (it makes our company parties more exciting!). You must be energetic, inventive, a team player and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
- Assist digital marketing team in writing ad copy, launching and optimizing native ad campaigns to meet and exceed traffic, revenue and profitability goals.
- Conduct daily and weekly digital optimization exercises that include bid management and ad creative testing.
- Assist in testing (campaign, ad copy, offers and landing pages) in order to continually improve key metrics (clicks, leads, conversions) across campaigns.
- Stay up to date on competitive trends and provide recommendations based upon market conditions specific to ad copy, quality content, and beta usage.
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and latest developments in digital marketing.
- Work Tier 2 content marketing networks and be interested in managing other digital marketing channels.
- Willing to participate in marketing projects that include marketing channels outside of the digital space.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- 0 – 2 years of relevant work/internship experience as a Content Marketer, Display Marketing Specialist, Paid Search Specialist, or similar role in Digital Marketing / SEM / PPC.
- Advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables, lookups). Able to work with large data sets quickly, accurately and efficiently.
- Understanding/knowledge of native ad networks including, but not limited to: Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo Gemini.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Creative mindset with savvy ability to write compelling ad copy that fuels conversions.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desire to learn and become part of the team.
BeenVerified's mission is to help people discover, understand, and use public data in their everyday lives.We're democratizing access to public records that were traditionally expensive and hard to access.