Techweek is currently searching for a rockstar to join our Marketing team as a Jr. Coordinator Intern.
The Jr. Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting the VP of Marketing with organizing Techweek speakers. The Jr. Coordinator helps screen applicants and is an integral member of the marketing team. To be more exact, our ideal candidate will handle the following:
- Review inbound applications for each Techweek
- Select key speakers for review
- Maintain organized and up to date database
- Keep up with emails in a timely manner
- Research industry trends and stay up to date with technology and culture
- Assist VP of Marketing with interviewing and vetting applicants
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
Do I qualify?
Techweek only hires top talent. While we are looking for certain skill sets, we’re interested in individuals with drive and passion. If you don’t fit the requirements below, please include a cover letter explaining why you’d be the best fit for the role. We review each and every applicant that comes our way!
- College Junior or Senior, recent grad
- A self starter with superior research & organization skills
- Genuine interest in the startup ecosystem and technology innovation
- Go getter with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What will Techweek offer me?
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Casual work environment in River North
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Flexible Work schedule for the right candidate
- A network of today’s most exciting technology innovators
- Happy hours, events, and more with an incredible team!
Where do I apply?
Please send your application to our VP of People, Isha Hamdani. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Techweek is a leading national conference and festival that hosts a 7-day series of events with a two-day technology conference and expo. The events bring together a diverse cross-section of the technology ecosystems in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Detroit, Kansas City, Havana, and more cities soon. We create and curate engaging media, dynamic events, and disruptive content on web, digital, and interactive technology, bringing together diverse communities of entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, and thought leaders.