EventMobi is looking for a talented Jr. Graphic Designer to join our design and marketing team as we continue to imagine, define and grow EventMobi’s brand worldwide. We are changing the way event planners manage and market their events and how attendees experience events using their smartphones and tablets for over 7,000 conferences and tradeshows around the world. Clients like Motorola, Ralph Lauren, Nestle, Intel and Canadian Heart & Stroke Foundation have used EventMobi to enhance the attendee experience at their events.
You would get to work under the guidance and direction of our in-house designers and marketing team. This is a fast-paced role, and we need an energetic, creative individual looking for an opportunity to grow with a young startup, and get their hands dirty in all aspects of visual communication, marketing and brand identity.
What You’ll Do Here
Supporting the marketing, sales, operations and engineering teams to develop marketing creative (anything from ads to signage to presentations to infographics to email graphics to microsites) based on our graphic standards.
- Creating Custom App graphics and marketing materials for clients.
- Creating print and digital materials that engage our current and potential consumers.
- Work on internal communication reports and projects.
- Image searching, resizing and light retouching.
- Day-to-day design needs and support.
- Special Projects as Needed.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of professional design experience
- College diploma or University degree in graphic design or similar
- Advanced skills in Adobe CC InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with Email Marketing deployment platforms considered an asset
- You enjoy designing for BOTH print and web.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- A keen eye for design and strive to develop aesthetically pleasing end results.
- Ability to take an idea from research to sketch to amazing design.
- Be an awesome multi-tasker with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
What You’ll Get at EventMobi
- Free breakfast and snacks, subsidized lunch 3x a week, and all the espresso and coffee you could dream of (!)
- An entirely hands-on, one-on-one experience and mentorship from a senior designer.
- An environment that is both fast-paced and fun to work at.
- Great insurance coverage (health, vision, dental, massage)
- All expenses paid company & team retreats in exotic locations (Previously Iceland, Costa Rica)
- The ability to try new things, fail and learn, and be as creative you can be.
But most importantly, EventMobi is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skill set and expertise and grow as a young designer.
Note: This is not an UI/UX position, you will be primarily working on our marketing & branding design.
EventMobi makes it easy for planners to create custom registration and event apps for meetings, conferences and events. Fully integrated in the event app, attendees can send messages to each other, create their own schedules, vote on live polls, download presentation slides & more!