Our client is innovative, customer focused, fun and in a spectacular growth mode! If you are a successful and dynamic Sales professional or new in the career field with a passion for sales and go-getter mentality, we are interested in talking to you.
We’re the innovator of online managed content distribution and printing. We’ve received numerous accolades for technology, innovation, and rapid growth, including the Red Herring 100, AlwaysOn 100, Deloitte Fast 50, and Deloitte Fast 500 awards.
The Account Executive will deliver our unparalleled, on-demand solution to businesses in need of a better way to print as well as our cloud based services and our on-line store front Marketplace. They will own the full sales cycle and will focus on developing new business and client relationships.
• Prospects, qualifies and generates interest to successfully close new deals
• Builds, manages and expands client relationships through value, solution and consultation-based selling with a strong work ethic and multi-tasking abilities
• Makes a high volume of calls (80+) on a daily basis
• Provides online product demonstrations to prospective customers
• Consistently meets individual and team sales quota
• Comfortable working up to 90% of the time from the inside: primarily using the phone and email
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ years of relevant experience
• Experience with corporate sales and/or SaaS sales sales/marketing preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; energetic, articulate, passionate and self-motivated
• A self-starter mentality; superior prospecting and closing abilities, and business development skills
This Position Offers:
• Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
• Stock options
• Medical, dental, vision, FSAs, & commuter benefits
• Employee Referral Program
Location: Midtown Manhattan
Submission: Please submit your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “MAE1 Account Executive”