Jibe is looking for relentless problem-solvers to join our DevOps team. We value skill-set over tool-set and ability over qualifications. The team you’re joining is small, highly skilled, and reasonably good at darts and ping pong. Our offices are relaxed, kitchen is well-stocked, and we have great benefits.
- predict the future. figure out when we need new stuff before we need it. we’re using Rackspace and AWS cloud infrastructure.
- keep an eye on things. familiarity with monitoring concepts is critical. experience with Zabbix is helpful.
- talk to people. you’ll work closely with other teams to bring projects from planning to launch.
- solve problems. things will break in strange ways heretofore unknown to mankind (womankind, too, probably), and you’ll fix them.
- write it down. unless you like being woken up at 2 am with questions about your weird undocumented thing.
- automate EVERYTHING. we dream in bash, python, and ruby.
- sonatype nexus
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Launched in 2009, Jibe provides cloud-based recruiting technology solutions that make recruiting about people, not process. Jibe combines that rare mix of outstanding leadership, strong financial backing, a killer platform and a solid customer base of Fortune 1000 companies. Jibe’s strategic vision and rapid innovation has enabled us to meet and exceed the needs of talent acquisition teams around the world.