- Creating interactive and magical interfaces.
- Building data visualizations using HighCharts and D3.
- Coding modular and reusable UI components so the platform can grow faster.
- Participating in high-level design decisions.
- Fixing bugs or other issues quickly.
- Working with a team of talented and proven developers who care about code.
- At least 1 year of hands on experience building and shipping production code.
- Experience with JS frameworks such as Angular.js or Backbone.js.
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML and their best practices.
- A deep understanding of object-oriented design and MV* design patterns.
- Passion for technology, the web, and mobile
- A 4 year degree in computer science related field or equivalent work experience.
What Wouldn’t Hurt:
- Involvement in the open-source community.
- A solid understanding of coding standards and conventions.
- You apply the DRY principle to everything, even when you’re not programming.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Strong 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax transit benefits, subsidized gym memberships and excellent discounts on hundreds of other well-known services and products
- Plenty of paid time-off and work-from-home days
- Awesome work station with multiple monitors and all the gadgets you need, even a 3D printer
- Fully stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Personal project days
- Weekly-catered lunches
- Whiskey Fridays
- Parties for employees and members
appFigures is an app store intelligence platform that delivers actionable insights through comprehensive reports of an app's performance in order to make better data-driven decisions. The platform features an intuitive user interface and easy-to-use tools that offer app owners the flexibility to customize how their data is delivered.