Purpose: To plan, initiate, monitor and manage all aspects of the business planning function in coordination with all other functional areas of the Jasmine Universe organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop Business Plan and update plan based on evolving market conditions and changing technologies
- Collaborate with marketing firm to design and initiate a marketing plan, including market pricing strategies and cost models to support product sustainability.
- Monitor performance indicators established by supervisor to assess plan effectiveness and opportunities to improve based on cost effectiveness.
- Identify production schedules and quantity to meet sales goals and cost of production goals.
- Coordinate with vendors for logistics, Process improvements, Problem solving, report to supervisors.
- Coordinate with PR firm and Social Media Associate to initiate and monitor the success of public relations aspect of the marketing plan
- Manage Jasmine website and partner with SEO consultant to optimize positioning of the site
- Analyze changing market conditions and competitive advantages and make recommendations for product improvements
- Manage mass market sales channels based on the marketing plan, Monitor KPI for goals and coordinate sales efforts with the business development team
- Prepare management reports on business performance, quality assurance and issues resolution
- Work with external accounting firm to provide input to assist with accounting functions
Qualified Candidates will possess:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in the field of Energy, Electronics, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Masters Degree in Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in process improvement, business planning and development
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment with changing priorities
- High level of multi-tasking ability and time management skills
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional analysis and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of business plans and marketing plans