IXL Learning is a rapidly growing educational technology company. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, a fun work environment, and, best of all, the opportunity to work on a product that makes a difference in how people learn. Our company is growing fast, and interesting challenges abound. We’re looking for great people to join us. This position is for a full-time (40+ hours per week) entry-level Membership Specialist to help support our growing team.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with customers and helping them with routine questions. This person must be well organized, and extremely personable. We are looking for a quick learner who is flexible and can take on a variety of projects with minimal supervision.
- Provide exceptional customer service to current and prospective customers
- Effectively communicate key product features and benefits to customers via e-mail and phone
- Respond to membership questions
- Assist customers with account inquiries and changes
- Receive and process purchase orders, credit card payments, and checks
- Perform tasks related to sales support
- Complete administrative tasks such as data entry and filing
- BA/BS Degree
- Customer service experience a must
- Comfortable with technology and passionate about bringing technology into the classroom
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel
About IXL Learning
IXL Learning is an educational technology company like no other. We’re passionate about creating and supporting the best educational technology possible by developing dramatically innovative first-of-their-kind products. We look beyond the specific problems of today to see the bigger picture, with the ultimate goal of improving learning itself. People count on us to make learning as effective as it can be, and we are deeply committed to solving the real-world challenges faced by students and teachers around the planet.