Do you possess a love of numbers and as passion for finding the answer buried within them? IXL is looking for an analytical individual with an interest in marketing to join our team and drive growth initiatives.
As a Growth Marketer, you will have a huge impact on how we design, market, and implement features and campaigns on our website and apps. You’ll be weighing in on the best ways to grow our user base, drive product usage, and increase customer retention.
- Eat, breathe, and live data. Figure out what isn’t working so we can scrap or refine it, and figure out how to scale what is working.
- Work on our ad accounts, including AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and more. Maintain and monitor spend, conversations, and other important metrics. Brainstorm and implement new campaigns to drive engagement and acquire customers profitably.
- Increase traffic and engagement via SEO and ASO.
- Work within our e-mail and notification platforms to deliver the right messaging to the right people at the right time.
- Question and continuously test everything. From the on-site testing, e-mail optimization, to on-boarding flows in our app, we optimize every experience we deliver to users.
- BA/BS degree.
- Critical-thinking, research, and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently.
- Be a fast learner! This team moves quickly.
- 2+ years experience preferred, with data and/or marketing.
About IXL Learning
IXL Learning is an educational technology company like no other. We’re passionate about creating and supporting the best educational technology possible by developing dramatically innovative first-of-their-kind products. We look beyond the specific problems of today to see the bigger picture, with the ultimate goal of improving learning itself. People count on us to make learning as effective as it can be, and we are deeply committed to solving the real-world challenges faced by students and teachers around the planet.