itBit is a well funded Bitcoin exchange which allows people and institutions to buy and sell Bitcoins. We are the first exchange built on global equities exchange standards, offering a new level of professionalism, reliability, and security to Bitcoin trading. We are taking a proactive approach to regulation, always operating under full regulatory compliance of the laws of our home country and those of our users. itBit is based in Singapore and New York City and is backed by notable venture capital firms Canaan Partners, RRE Ventures, Liberty City Ventures, and influential angel investors Jay W. Jordan II and Ben Davenport.
We’re looking for a designer to help us create the next level user experience for one of our new products. You’ll work closely with our tech team and product owners to create a beautiful and useful web experience.
We’re open to recent graduates or candidates with a few years experience, but with a strong portfolio of design examples. This is an ideal environment for those wanting to learn and grow their abilities.
This position will require you to design for web, branding, and presentation with creative control of the user experience and user interfaces for one of our new web products.
What you’ll do:
- Focus on graphic / web design as part of a small high-autonomy new product team
- Work with our team to define the user interface and overall build for a new web application
- Design the document and style structure for our application and style it to meet business requirements
- Work cross functionally to ensure alignment and collaboration
What we’re looking for:
- Strong photoshop / illustrator experience for graphical web, branding, and presentation
- A portfolio of design work that illustrates your style and ability to design in a variety of styles
- Experience working in a startup environment with a highly iterative project management flow
- HTML/CSS ability