As IT Intern, you will provide day-to-day support of company-wide Help Desk related operations in a helpful and courteous manner. This includes all company computer and networking systems.
- Participate in the installation, configuration, maintenance and integration of computer hardware, software, and networking systems/devices.
- Maintain and troubleshoot low level technical issues.
- Tracking, logging, and monitoring all technical issues in ticketing software.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot applications, including general usage assistance.
- Roll out new hardware to local and remote locations as needed – imaging and testing desktops and laptops, installing network printers, installing/replacing peripheral devices.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer and user device related problems, such as malfunctions and program errors.
Technical experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7, Apple OS X and Windows Server 2008.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 2010/2013.
- Ability to troubleshoot printer issues.
- Basic knowledge of PC Hardware and troubleshooting hardware failures.
- Experience using the Microsoft Management Console, and Active Directory.
- Be detail oriented and have good communication skills.
- Have good documentation skills and the ability to create documentation when necessary.
- Basic knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS) and Wi-Fi.
- College Juniors and Seniors majoring in Information Systems, Computer Science and/or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment/quick learner.
At Conductor, we’re passionate about providing our customers with the best possible web presence solutions, technology, and support. It’s a responsibility that sits on the shoulders of each team member. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have fun doing it! Our open office atmosphere is always buzzing with activity. At Conductor, our company culture is rooted in collaboration and innovation. We thrive off feedback, take pride in speaking our minds, and are focused on building a successful company that makes a global impact. Founded in 2010, Conductor continues to grow rapidly. If you’re interested in working for a company that’s all about great people and great technology, we want to talk to you. We believe that great companies have incredible potential and opportunity to scale and grow in a significant way. We believe that great search agencies play a valuable role in the ecosystem. We believe that SEO people are important, relevant, and deserve powerful roles in their companies. We believe that by helping you, we are helping everyone find what they are looking for easier and faster, and this makes the Internet a better place. We believe that SEO is fundamentally a business process and should be on the minds and goals of all your employees. We believe we can help you get closer to this goal with a solution that unlocks incredible ways to scale, discover opportunities and measure your success.