Are you Captain of your ultimate Frisbee team? Head of the Legends of Tomorrow fanclub? Do you see yourself as a natural born leader? More importantly, do others see you as the go-to person for expertise, mentorship, guidance, and coding tricks and tips?
QuickTapSurvey is looking for a iOS Lead Developer who wants to apply their mind-blowing coding skills and hands-on leadership skills at a company that is changing mobile data collection and analysis on a global scale.
QuickTapSurvey is a mobile survey and data collection platform that lets users create their own surveys and gather responses using tablets and smartphones without an Internet connection. It’s packed with features and is used by over 4000 customers in 80 countries. And our company is growing. The opportunities – for our product, and our people – are endless. We need a iOS Lead Developer with strong leadership abilities and extensive experience developing state-of-the art, of-the-moment iOS apps. We want someone who wants to mentor a team and continue to grow their own coding knowledge. Creative, innovative, and supportive – that describes our environment, and our next iOS Lead Developer perfectly.
What are you doing in your current role? If you are building awe-inspiring iOS apps; we want to talk to you about doing all of that with us – but more fun and more forward thinking.
At QuickTapSurvey, we are running two week Sprints in a truly Agile environment. We are simultaneously developing for iOS, Android, and web platforms. In between, we’re collaborating with the founding partners, making suggestions and growing as developers and as innovative creators. We make up big pieces of a small company. And it’s awesome.
So how do we know that you are the next iOS Lead Developer for QuickTapSurvey? You can:
- Do it all: Product development and people management. You can manage a growing team and lead them by example. You can build, test and deliver software applications.
- Set the tone, set the pace, and keep up. You are a leader helping to guide and mentor other developers; pushing them to do their best, try new things, follow good coding practices, and generally adopt our work-hard-play-hard mantra.
- Ramp up quickly. We work clean and fast with continuous integration. Some of our technologies and methodologies might be new to you but you love a good challenge and like any gamer, you always want to beat the clock.
- Collaborate like a boss. We use Slack internally to manage how we communicate and collaborate. We share codes and solutions; tricks and tips. Our goal is for everyone to excel and our product and company to shine.
- Charm us with your communication style, your wit, and your in-depth technical knowledge.
Culture-fit is really important to us. We need someone who can step in, step up, and step forward with us. But we also need an expert iOS Lead Developer (4+ years) with awesome skills in Objective C and Xcode for iOS. Preferably with iOS UI and UX knowledge; definitely with Instruments; Git / GitHub; OSX shell commands.
Why join QuickTapSurvey?
We are a small team doing big things. QuickTapSurvey was started in 2010 by two friends in a basement office. Our goal was to make data collection pain-free, fun and interactive. It’s 2015 and we have experienced explosive growth. We have thousands of customers from around the world that are excited to be part of what we do. We’ve also ditched that basement for a downtown Toronto office. Despite our growth, we hold onto the same values as we did at the beginning: listen to customers and make their lives easier.
Joining QuickTapSurvey means more than free beer. It’s more than working with a group of super smart people. This is a chance to work directly with the founders of the company; a chance to propose ideas directly to decision makers and know you’ve made an impact. Our vision and the way we work is truly Agile with continuous integration that eliminates frustration and capitalizes on momentum.
We want new talent to help us grow and evolve. In return we offer exposure to new technologies and platforms; opportunity to stretch yourself and build your skillset; and an innovation-is-welcome environment.
QuickTapSurvey was started in 2010 by two friends in a basement office. Their goal was to make data collection pain-free, fun and interactive. Since then we've grown considerably. Our software is built and supported by our amazing team in Toronto, Canada and we have customers all over the world. Despite our growth, we hold onto the same values as we did at the beginning: listen to customers and make their lives easier.